The Be Well Chiropractic
Team is Here to Help You
Nutritional counseling. One of the best things about chiropractic is that we learn biochemistry and apply it to nutrition instead of pharmacology in school. The ‘why’ of the nutrition helps as much as the actual nutritional plan. Dr. Janelle has also been in pursuit of nutrition since college. She perused personal training, cardio-boxing and sports conditioning instructor.
Due to time constraints (choosing to spend time with their two little girls), they have not developed an official plan, but answer all nutrition questions in a practical, honest, and functional manner.
Free Nutrition Advice: Your baseline nutrition is important.
- The human body can source its own vitamin D from the sun! Trust this. Do it this way if you can.
- High-quality supplements. The only ones I recommend are Integrative Therapeutics, Metagenics, Now Foods, and Standard Process. Purity and efficacy are important. If you can’t get a scientific report on purity, efficacy, and absorption that meets or exceeds drug standards: you are not getting what you paid for.
A vitamin, greens, magnesium, (possibly iron), kelp, omega 3 shake 1-2 times every day without fail. You can add more items or more specific things for you, but that is the baseline. Sorry: no food today is what it used to be.
- Corn and soy are huge commodities. They are grain and estrogen based products. They are what cows and pigs are fed to fatten them. I’m from the Midwest, gotta let you know.
- Speaking of: Real-gluten free and real vegetarianism is different than the fads. A cupcake is a cupcake. A donut is a donut. Be sure you are not substituting one unhealthy thing for another.
- Food labels: the green-washing effect. Read the back label. The front of the box is just not honest enough anymore.
- Kombucha: except for the few who are adverse to mushrooms, this is one of the most effective ways I have ever found to absorb a nutrient, probiotics in this case.
- Don’t take stuff out! If you have an issue with your medical, clinical results; correct the problem; don’t just start removing organs!
- Kid’s stuff: They need all the vital nutrients not found in food – all the more.
- The alkaline factor: Understand, after your saliva begins the process, your stomach creates gastric acid and needs that acidic environment to digest food. Then the small intestine alkalizes the food as the next phase of digestion. The body balances its ph for a reason. Know how the body works and work with it.
- You live once. Live wisely and occasionally enjoy your cake!
REVIEWS FROM PATIENTS
“(My experience) has been amazing and I have formed a wonderful relationship with both doctors. They continue to research how to show me more exercises and treatment plans to help strengthen my body.”
“My body has adjusted better as time has gone by and feels very flexible and strong doing long days at work.”
“I’ve gotten a lot better and have learned how to take care of my own body with stretches and exercises Dr. Janelle has given me specifically for my body type.”
“I would recommend not just seeing a chiropractor, but seeing Dr. Janelle. She’s knowledgeable and thorough and will give you the best plan to bring you into a healthier lifestyle”
“I loaded up on Tylenol and other pain medications and tried getting frequent massages, which only provided temporary relief. I was always in pain and stiff.”
“I absolutely love this office and staff. Dr. Greg gave me a great program of treatments and exercises (and) I started to feel relief after the very first session.”
“Chiropractic should be in one’s priority list, just as taking vitamins and eating healthy. A must try, as you may not know how much better you can feel. Depending on the issue, I strongly feel chiropractic care is important to feeling healthy and staying active.”
“I was kind of scared of the adjustments but I figured chiropractic care was the only medical care that could “fix” the problem. Dr. Hutti was very kind and good about explaining what was going on in a clear way that was easy to understand for an average person with no medical background.”
“(Dr. Hutti) recommended continued adjustments to re-align the vertebrae, daily exercises to keep movement and to strengthen my muscles, to hold vertebrae in the correct position.”
“I am so thankful for their knowledge and help!”
Anna starting coming to Be Well Chiropractic with lung complications due to cystic fibrosis. She was having middle back pain mainly due to coughing. She has “always been a huge fan of chiropractic care when it comes to keeping (her) immune system at its strongest.”
“Dr. Janelle has been a huge factor and partner in my health. When your body is aligned right it can heal itself so much easier. I think chiropractic care is crucial to my health and quality of life.”
Since seeing Dr. Janelle her “breathing has become much easier and more free.”
“I am better now than when I first came. I continue to get/feel better with every visit. I am learning things that I believe will allow me to stay healthy for a very long time.”
“I find that going to Dr. Greg was very helpful. I tried everything else (and) nothing seemed to help. My headaches are gone. I would recommend trying Dr. Greg. It does work.”
Her first impression of chiropractic, this office, and the doctor was that “Dr. Janelle has a holistic approach that will have long-term benefits.” She was “very impressed with her knowledge and her approach.”
Since seeing Dr. Janelle, Lauren has gained back her range of motion in her neck and back. The numbness in her leg has gone away, the pain in her rib has lessened, and she no longer has headaches.
“I would recommend improving your lifestyle habits such as diet, physical activity, and chiropractic care.”
“I feel that this is a life-changing practice and that (chiropractic) is necessary for a healthy life.”
“(I) feel so much better and the pain is practically gone.”