The Be Well Chiropractic
Team is Here to Help You
Both Dr. Greg Hutti and Dr. Janelle Hutti have been life-long athletes. Not only have they intensively studied athletic injuries, they have lived through some. Being an athlete doesn’t mean you have to be a cross-fit champion or an Olympic swimmer. For some people, it means they power walk ‘every day; without fail’, rain or shine. It also means the athlete may be 5 years old and in gymnastics. Or maybe you are said pro-athlete, which everyone knows is hard work. Still, it is not fun when you are hurt. The fact is, regardless of if you call it playing, exercise, or working out, we should all move our body. The frustrating part is when we get hurt doing something healthy! Maybe you just started working out again or are about to finally reach a goal. Bam. Injury.
Chiropractic care is the first choice for athletic injuries because it helps the body heal from the inside out. A chiropractic adjustment re-aligned, balances, and brings back flexibility and pliability to the area. As a former athletic trainer, I fully believe in re-strengthening the area. However, it makes no sense to strengthen something ‘out of correction’ or that is actually hurt!
So what is the magic formula on healing faster? I will tell you, the most important thing is to heal properly. The body takes as long as it takes. But what you do during this process is the key.
- You can go two ways on the ice/heat. Professionally, I say, ice the heck out of it. This is nature’s anti-inflammatory and keeps you off NSAIDS. Heat brings in the inflammation: ie: inflammatory. However, a long hot shower, followed by ice would be the most pro-active thing you can do if you don’t want to choose. Just understand Why you are doing it.
- Get chiropractic adjustments. There is a reason why all pro athletes and Olympians want chiropractors on their team. Because it works! The adjustment works. The self-healing energy of the body works.
Getting your spine in line is the first line of defense. But we at Be Well Chiropractic also adjust the joints. Sometimes it needs to be extremely gentle mobilization and working up to it. Think about this, if you sprain an ankle; would it not ‘throw off’ your back? The snowball either accumulates for the good or the bad. And getting adjusted and allowing your body to adapt to proper health is the best way to heal.
- Get in the pool. The inconvenient, cold pool. You wanted to know! Put on one of those floaty belt straps or use a kick board. There is rarely an injury that cannot be helped along by pool work.
- Likewise, yoga or smart stretching of the body will help the injured area, even if you are not actively stretching the injury.
- Common athletic injuries we treat.
- Concussions. Vital. They are a game changer, let Be Well Chiropractic help you with this. Concussions are a big deal.
- Muscle pulls and sprain/strains. Yep, it is the injury in the muscle that pulled you out of alignment. But it happened. If there is any sharp pain in the area, that is a nerve. Likely a “pulled back” is a recipe for a disc issue or is showing you there is already a weakness in that area.
- Likewise, sprain/strains in the ankles usually happen because of an accident. But reoccurring ones or an area of the body that isn’t ‘all the way better’, becomes a chronic problem.
- Over-training issues. You are not hurt. But you are in some kind of odd pain, likely that cannot be seen on X-rays. This is how we both got our start in chiropractic! There isn’t a life-threatening diagnosis, but you should be ‘working better’. You should feel secure in your workouts. You should feel good! So often if a person is working out, but has a sub-clinical issue, getting to the cause of the problem vital. If the athlete works as a team with us, they get faster and stronger much more quickly. My folks who like to workout are great at doing their ‘homework’. And they have solutions from us. You should feel well, Be Well!.
The difference in your life is: What do you do with this? What is the Quality of Life that you want to have? Who is on Team You? At Be Well Chiropractic, we work with the three causes of stress and pain in the body: Physical, Mental, and Emotional. Is the cause of all your stress and pain being addressed? It is about getting a spine in line and also being your health coach. To Live a better Quality of Life: Call Today: BE Well Chiropractic Franklin TN and BE Well Chiropractic Spring Hill TN: 615-302-2798. Dr. Gregory Hutti and Dr. Janelle Hutti are here to help get you out of pain and improve your quality of life.
REVIEWS FROM PATIENTS
“(My experience) has been amazing and I have formed a wonderful relationship with both doctors. They continue to research how to show me more exercises and treatment plans to help strengthen my body.”
“My body has adjusted better as time has gone by and feels very flexible and strong doing long days at work.”
“I’ve gotten a lot better and have learned how to take care of my own body with stretches and exercises Dr. Janelle has given me specifically for my body type.”
“I would recommend not just seeing a chiropractor, but seeing Dr. Janelle. She’s knowledgeable and thorough and will give you the best plan to bring you into a healthier lifestyle”
“I loaded up on Tylenol and other pain medications and tried getting frequent massages, which only provided temporary relief. I was always in pain and stiff.”
“I absolutely love this office and staff. Dr. Greg gave me a great program of treatments and exercises (and) I started to feel relief after the very first session.”
“Chiropractic should be in one’s priority list, just as taking vitamins and eating healthy. A must try, as you may not know how much better you can feel. Depending on the issue, I strongly feel chiropractic care is important to feeling healthy and staying active.”
“I was kind of scared of the adjustments but I figured chiropractic care was the only medical care that could “fix” the problem. Dr. Hutti was very kind and good about explaining what was going on in a clear way that was easy to understand for an average person with no medical background.”
“(Dr. Hutti) recommended continued adjustments to re-align the vertebrae, daily exercises to keep movement and to strengthen my muscles, to hold vertebrae in the correct position.”
“I am so thankful for their knowledge and help!”
Anna starting coming to Be Well Chiropractic with lung complications due to cystic fibrosis. She was having middle back pain mainly due to coughing. She has “always been a huge fan of chiropractic care when it comes to keeping (her) immune system at its strongest.”
“Dr. Janelle has been a huge factor and partner in my health. When your body is aligned right it can heal itself so much easier. I think chiropractic care is crucial to my health and quality of life.”
Since seeing Dr. Janelle her “breathing has become much easier and more free.”
“I am better now than when I first came. I continue to get/feel better with every visit. I am learning things that I believe will allow me to stay healthy for a very long time.”
“I find that going to Dr. Greg was very helpful. I tried everything else (and) nothing seemed to help. My headaches are gone. I would recommend trying Dr. Greg. It does work.”
Her first impression of chiropractic, this office, and the doctor was that “Dr. Janelle has a holistic approach that will have long-term benefits.” She was “very impressed with her knowledge and her approach.”
Since seeing Dr. Janelle, Lauren has gained back her range of motion in her neck and back. The numbness in her leg has gone away, the pain in her rib has lessened, and she no longer has headaches.
“I would recommend improving your lifestyle habits such as diet, physical activity, and chiropractic care.”
“I feel that this is a life-changing practice and that (chiropractic) is necessary for a healthy life.”
“(I) feel so much better and the pain is practically gone.”