The activator method is the most researched technique in chiropractic. The activator is a device used as an alternative to manual methods in adjusting. It gives the doctor flexibility in how he or she treats. Dr. Janelle is triple certified in the activator method. However, both doctors do not like the static positioning of the method. Meaning, in the way they adjust, they like a more functional treatment.
Be Well Chiropractic utilizes the activator with traditionally diversified listings for the following:
- infants and young children
- small bones such as the hands and feet
- patients with brittle or osteoarthritis bones
- patients who are afraid of manual adjustments
- patients who have tissue disorders that are too sore for traditional adjusting
The activator is a useful tool, especially when combined with traditional hands-on methods.